Promptly Questioned

Promptly Questioned
300 questions for the fiction writer to answer

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Sensuality Sublime




The way you peer into my soul
And grasp me in your gaze
Sends a shiver through my veins
And sets my heart ablaze

I long to feel your lips on mine
Your breath upon my skin
The searing scent of musty heat
That makes my head to spin

Salty beads of passion fall
Into the velvet folds
Around your torso like a glove
My aching body molds

Flesh and fire mix as one
Our mounting heat explodes
Rhythmic chanting echoes loud
My energy implodes

Two as one in perfect beat
Intense in perfect time
My fantasy alive again
Sensuality sublime

~~~*~~~*~~~

I originally wrote this poem in August of 2010. Today is April 22, 2021. I am still proud of this one. 

~~~*~~~*~~~

Image by efes from Pixabay


2 comments: