Promptly Questioned

Promptly Questioned
300 questions for the fiction writer to answer

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

FindIndieBooks.com: A Review


Image made possible by FindIndieBooks.com


So I got the surprise of my life here not too long ago. I got a notification that my e-book, Promptly Chronicled, had been reviewed by the site FindIndieBooks.com. I was nervous, to say the least, as to what the reviewer would say. However, my nerves were quickly calmed when I noticed that I'd gotten a 5-star review. Whoo Hoo!!!

Now, up to this point, I'd never heard of the site, so I thought I'd check it out. I felt really stupid when I realized it was run by a writer friend of mine from a site I'd written for called InThePantheon.com. Way to go, honey. I'm totally proud of you!!!!!

I ended up spending quite some time on this site, checking out what it was about and all the books listed. I was impressed. As of the time of this writing, there are nearly 500 indie books listed. And I'm one of them. YEA!!!!!

I'm really impressed with the way this site is put together. The books drop-down menu showcases the books in easy to find categories. From Kindle Unlimited to those only available in European markets and those in hardback only.

There are also links to author websites, so you can meet your favorite indie authors. Check out some of the reviews listed on the site and really get to know the authors from their author interviews. There really is a little something for everyone here.

Do you have an indie book you'd like to have submitted to FindIndieBooks.com? Check out the site's submissions page for all the information. It's free to submit (for now) and you'll usually hear back from them within 72 hours. Each author is allowed to submit up to 3 books at a time.

In order to have your book placed among those listed, your book must be self-published or published by a small publishing company (publishes no more than 10 titles a year). You can also send a link to your author website if you have one. All they ask is that you follow them on Twitter.

If you're an avid reader, or an author looking to get your book out to the masses, you've got to check out FindIndieBooks.com. Be part of the journey toward this site becoming the largest book repository in the world.


© Christine Graves 2020


~~*~~*~~*~~


This review is of my own wording and my own observances. All opinions are mine and mine alone. No monies or other forms of payment were exchanged for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment