Promptly Questioned

Promptly Questioned
300 questions for the fiction writer to answer

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Feeling Whole

Come into my darkened place
Where fire lights the way.
Lie upon the silken gowns,
And plan the night to stay

Feel your way around the room
Allow your soul to see
Allow yourself to just let loose,
And set your passion's free.

Let your emotions rise within
And feel that inner yearn
Drops of moisture on the skin
That fuel my aching burn.

Create a scene just for me
With you the starring role
Lie your body next to mine
For then I shall be whole

3 comments:

  1. This scene I pen just for you:
    Your place the starlit role,
    Set in the sunlight, too;
    Night joins day ... skylight whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful words have never been penned, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, but the point of the pen aMUSEd by you.

    ReplyDelete